- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God who is eternally co-existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his sinless life, his miracles, his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory.
- That salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ alone for all people and that those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become children of God.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and is empowered for effective service.
- That there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; for the former, a resurrection unto life; for the latter, a resurrection unto judgment.
- The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.