New Agenda for TEAMM Meetings
emailed from Brad
Just a brief notice for our September gathering at Sacred Grounds this Wednesday, September 4th at 8:00 AM. Sacred Grounds is located at 724 Wabash Ave. in Lafayette. This fall we’ll start a new agenda to help make our time together more productive. The coffee and muffins are free. Just tell them at the front counter you are there for the TEAMM gathering.
- 8:00-8:15 Getting caught-up with each other and time to get acquainted for anyone who is new. We’ll also try to cover any announcements during this time.
- 8:15-8:30 Worship in Song
- 8:30-8:45 TEAMM Teaching from a Scripture passage that you are preaching from or studying. You can also share from a book you are reading that you believe the rest of us could benefit from. Let us know if you would like to take this time slot at one of our future gatherings.
- 8:45-9:15 Open Forum and Discussion Time. Such items as local community or church concerns could be discussed. Ideas for ministry for “cross pollination” can also be shared. And don’t be afraid of bring up something controversial!
- 9:15-9:30 One-on-one or groups of three or four break-off to pray for one another. We’ll formally end at 9:30 but you don’t have to stop when the rest of us stop – keep sharing and pray or plan on following up with each other during the week.
Our monthly times together provide us with an opportunity to network, renew relationships, meet new pastors and ministry leaders and to remind ourselves again that we are in this work of advancing Christ’s kingdom together. We are not competitors. We are compatriots in our Lord’s kingdom.